Thursday, August 2, 2012

Raspberry morning

Today I woke up early and went for coffee with a friend and to run some errands in the city. The coffee was great, the talk even better, the errands weary as they always can be, but at least I can show you some new outfit photos. I'm wearing my new blouse from Zara, which I bought on sales and I just love, it's so adorable. I realized later that I didn't do any shot of the blouse, so I did one at home, just so that you could see how it looks. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Nina x

gggg2

gggg3

ggg4

P8022782

Blazer: H&M
Blouse: Zara
Clutch: Zara
Pants: Tally Weijl
Watch: ASOS
Sandals: ASOS
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Ful lepo :) Sandali so mi zelooo všeč :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super majčka! Na zadnji sliki sem mislila da je lutka(zelo lepa koža) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepa bluzica =)!!nice post!
    visit me :http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa la camisa!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice outfit, this blouse is so chic. i just discovered your blog, i'm following you

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig