Tuesday, April 30, 2013

White spring

Hello!

Here I am with a quick outfit post. I drove my grandpa to the doctor and for some groceries. I tend to look so stiff in these photos, I have no idea what's wrong with me! Are you guys making a bonfire tonight? I sure am! If I can't be enjoying on some beach on spring break, I can stuff myself with barbecue food, that's for sure! Oh, and you'll be seeing a lot of this blazer, because I think it adds so much style to every outfit and I'm just so happy my mom managed to rinse out the lilac blueberry liqueur spots, never wearing it to a party ever again!

Have fun! xx

Wearing:
Blazer: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Tally Weijl
Shoes: ASOS

 photo 1367328583222_zpsde1f9a8c.jpg  photo 1367328506854_zpseb0fba49.jpg  photo 1367328545891_zps26157aa8.jpg  photo tumblr_mjgjamPxoa1qax3b4o1_500_zps3e3cbc36.jpg
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. lep outfitek. :) srajčka je ful lepa in ti paše. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full lepa kombinacija, blazercek je cudovit! vidim da si ze odprla sezono sandalov, jaz se še pripravljam hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sem jo mogla, zadnjič so me eni novi čevlji tak ožulili, da en teden nism mogla česarkoli zaprtega obut, zoprno. :/ Kar loti se! ;) x

      Delete
  3. Ful luškana kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaa, pol je uspelo sčistit blazer, me veseli :D! Ninka, super si, itak veš kok si mi všeč ;).

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig