Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Banana-yum breakfast!

 photo 8045ab45-5897-4545-8251-4d9a7bfa1d61_zpsdc37ca08.jpg


Today was one of those days when classes were cancelled. This meant sleeping in and making myself a delicious breakfast! I'm a total pancake lover and I've recently tried the 'two ingredient' pancakes. Two ingredients? You got that right, all you need to make these are two eggs and a banana! I actually made this with only one egg and a half of a larger banana, because that was all I got in my kitchen. :) All you have to do is mash the banana, add the egg(s), mix them together to make some sort of pancake batter. You don't have to add any flour, salt or sugar. When you have the batter, put it in a pan. I usually work with a small pan and put two big spoons in, so that I can make two small pancakes at a time. I've had problems with pans, because sometimes you have trouble flipping them over, but I found out that it easiest to flip them very slowly. If you'll still have problems, just try another pan, that's what I did. I added some warm cherries and chopped almonds in the end and it was sooo good! :)

I used the other half of the banana to make a 'PB banana sandwich', which was also super tasty and easy to make: just cut the banana in half, add some peanut butted and sprinkle some chopped almonds over it. :)

What you'll need:
1 banana
1-2 eggs
chopped almonds
warm cherries, blueberries, raspberries, any fruit you want
peanut butter

Bon apetit! ;)


 photo b890995b-b289-4a31-a1fc-9ba300c78f9d_zps022c31d9.jpg
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. tole zgleda definitivno yummmyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ou maj gad, sounds and looks delicious!! Tu si bom pa tud sama prpravla, ASAP! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmnjam kok zgleda dobr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, sploh ne morem podrobno gledat slik, grem si narest večerjo! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig