Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer ponytail hairstyle

Hello everyone!

Here's a hairstyle I just love for hot, sweaty summer days. I comb my hair in a high ponytail and to 'chic it up' I roll a lock of my hair around the elastic band and fix it with a bobby pin underneath the ponytail, so that the elastic band and the bobby pin don't show. I used to be so clumsy with this hairstyle, but practice makes perfect! And it looks really nice, especially when I wear it with a blouse or an open back dress. :) 

Try it out!

Oh and by the way, my lovely friend Živa was nice enough to do an interview with me, which was published on the Slovene Cosmopolitan website. I talk about this exact hairstyle and some styling tips for the summer. Živa, thank you very much and you already know you're my favourite Cosmo girl! ;) :*

You can find the interview here.

Nina xx

 photo de1a0415-c987-42d1-b99a-7bf429e4d0f0_zps5b3dd34c.jpg
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ful mi je všeč članek!:) In super frizura <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preprosta ampak ful lepa frizura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ful huda fora, moram sprobat. Res izpade čist šik :)!
    Članek je pa itak odličen, your blog rulez guuurl! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig