Thursday, May 2, 2013

The time is now!

 photo nowzara_zps7365fbe8.png

Total look: ZARA

Well, it's raining again, which means I'm avoiding doing important schoolwork by watching TV shows, cooking and spending my time on the internet. Here's an outfit I would looove to wear for a fancy dinner date or to the premiere of The Great Gatsby (Are you guys as excited as I am?!). I absolutely loved the book, I even did a seminar paper on it in one of my English grammar classes and I'm super excited to see the movie. Leonardo DiCaprio should get an Oscar just for looking as good as he does playing Jay Gatsby, I mean seriously, he's perfect for the role. Anyways, I hope you're more productive than me in this awful weather!

Nina xx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Very cool combination!! :)


    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!


    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral blazer! Gorgeous xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look is perfect :)

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta rožnat blazer, pa krilce, pa bluzica... A dej, vseeee bi imela! Gimme! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As of right now I am also avoiding schoolwork. hahah
    I'm going to see the Great Gatsby this weekend!
    Love your blog, just followed you!:)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig