Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blue Friday

Hello everyone! Here's a quick outfit post from this Friday. I'm was wearing my new chiffon maxi skirt from H&M for a lunch date with Urša, who has her own blog and you have to check her out! :) 

I have to admit, this week was super busy and spontaneous, I had an exam on Wednesday, but nevertheless I decided Tuesday night to go to Zagreb and see Arctic Monkeys perform live at the INmusic Festival. No additional words needed, it was unbelievable, I've wanted to see them ever since I started listening to them in high school, so it was a truly great experience. :)

On Thursday I went to the movies with some friends (I actually went to the cinema three times this week, this never happens) and in the evening we went partying. I woke up on Friday with a huge hangover, but that didn't stop me from going to the other end of Slovenia to attend a Birthday party of a dear friend of mine and I'm really glad I went because everyone was so incredibly nice and I had a lovely time. Plus I got to travel with a train after quite some time and it was lovely. :) 

So, here's a blue outfit for a not so blue week. :) The skirt also has two slits in the front, so I'll make some more outfit posts with it, because I have plenty of fun ideas how to style it. 

Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday,

N. xx

Photos
 by Urša.
 photo dc400c2b-dd79-4468-8536-b4b2f1858263_zpsa393218b.jpg

 photo IMG_20130628_124743_zps3f84669f.jpg

 photo IMG_20130628_124715_zps2c7579fc.jpg

 photo d46a638d-6c39-4d53-81f1-d6941f659f7a_zps29112b71.jpg

Skirt: H&M
T-shirt: H&M
Flats: H&M
Bag: Zara
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Suuuper si, ris ti paše maxi!! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!!! I like so much the shirt:)
    Have a nice day pretty!
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. suuuuper outfit. :) dolgo krilo ti ful paše.
    pa fajn torbica. :D

    xoxo, nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luštno! Barva krila je pa itak najboljša :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kjuti! Ful ti paše, super outfit<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pretty! I've recently created my bloglovin account, so I follow you now! If you want to follow me back:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9125795
    NICE WEEK!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love your bag! xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/a-hint-of-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! I'm going to a festival later this month and this t-shirt would be perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. kjut outfit ! tko simple ampak istočasno pa še vedno stylish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Majica je zelo zanimiva. Nisem še nikjer kaj podobnega zasledila.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i love your outfits and your blog!

    what do you think about following each other?

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig