Sunday, July 28, 2013

My recent baking escapades

Hello! 

Guess what I've been doing in this unbelievable heat? Baking. I've never been much of a cook, but since I've moved out of my parents' house, I've been cooking all sorts of meals. I have to admit though, I haven't baked much. Until now! The other day I decided to make blueberry muffins with white chocolate, which turned out quite nice, even though I thought they would raise more. Nonetheless, no one complained. :) I forgot to take pictures, so what I'm sharing today is my spelt bread and my French chocolate cake. I've had a lot of fun making these, the bread turned out alright, even if it didn't raise a crazy amount (spelt flour tends to be like that), but I really like dark bread and my family said it was good. It is almost gone now and I still can't comment on the cake, because I'm still waiting for it to cool down. :) If anyone wants the recipes, feel free to ask, I'd be happy to share!

Have fun,

N. xx


 photo 0ea39bb3-e75b-4e71-9280-cceda8fec488_zpsfc5569c2.jpg

 photo 640c8b62-4576-4312-a9e7-080fc841cf0b_zpsd3522cad.jpg

 photo 35facb42-d779-4891-b0ae-e4e2e58bb7e6_zps7cd760c3.jpg
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Mmm njam! Joj zdaj pa moram it nekaj pojest, odlično izgleda :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so tasty!!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, čoklt kejk <3 pa ta kruh izgleda božansko.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm,js bi pa res lepo prosila za recept od torte, izgleda bozanska!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! :D
    HAPPY WEEK!
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig