Friday, October 25, 2013

New: ASOS rose gold boyfriend watch + Instagram!

I just wanted to share this goodie I got from ASOS today, a brand new watch! I'm a huge sucker for rose gold and I also ordered the ID necklace I've been swooning over in my wishlist collages, I'll show that one soon.


 photo asoswatch_zpse2a22a26.png

You can now find me on Instagram as well, I don't have many photos yet, but I'm eager to start. :) My username is @ninafilipich.

In other news, I'm stuck in bed with a cold and a sore throat, my whole family has been sick and apparently it reached me too. I lasted a whopping one hour at work today, then went home, changed into PJs and now I'm watching TV shows while drinking tea.

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy, it really sucks to be stuck inside in this beautiful weather!
N. xx


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lepa ura! Hitro se pozdravi. Jaz sem pa cel prejšnji teden pod odejo preživela. Grozni so tile prehladi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Res lepa ura! Get well soon, jaz sem se ravno pozdravila, sem imela grozne zadnje 4 dni :S

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig