Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bits and Bobs

What a gloomy day! I had to work, so at least did something useful today, otherwise I'd just lay around in my bed and watch TV shows. Or maybe read, because I have to return a book on Tuesday back to the library. I always take way too much time with reading and then always pay late fees. I wonder if I'll manage to read 500 pages in two days? It never works out when I read something for Uni, maybe it could when I read for pleasure. :)

I'm getting a new haircut tomorrow! I'm so excited, I got sick of my long hair, it's time for something new. I'm thinking of something along the lines of a longer bob in ombre, I just don't know yet if I want a brown-blonde ombre or a blonde-blonder ombre. 

Wishing you all a good start of the week,
N.xx

Candles for a cosy night in. <3 photo IMG_0497_zps30d49c6e.jpg 
Essie in Fiji - I'm a huge latecomer jumping on the Fiji bandwagon, but here I am!
 photo IMG_0499_zps2412e68a.jpg 
These two are a staple in my skincare routine, how did I live without toner before?  photo IMG_0394_zpsca39b154.jpg

Nothing better than a good historical thriller novel.
 photo IMG_0084_zps85c0221d.jpg

My bed at the spa we went to for Christmas - cosy, cosy, cosy. <3
 photo IMG_0085_zps9907798a.jpg
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Pa nujno jutri pokaži novo frizuro! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidim, da imaš rada svečke - jaz jih obožujem :) .. Prav vzdušje popravijo. Tale essie lakec že dolgo gledam, res je lep :) Veliko sreče pri frizerju :) xo
    _______________________________
    http://naturallymarcela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaz grem tudi po novo frizuro čez dva dni, hehe. Sicer ne bo nič drastičnega, ampak komaj čakam da se znebim narastka! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tudi jaz ne morem več brez Effaclar Duo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. EFC DUO <3. In jaaa, hitr se pafotki in pakaž čupca ;)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ombre je zakon. meni še zmeraj najljubša frizura.
    čakamo slikce ... :)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig