Thursday, January 2, 2014

End of the Year Goodies

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great time, I sure did. :) It was the best feeling when the clock hit midnight and we all cheered to the new year, I swear I felt a hundred pounds lighter in an instant, just because there was a new year, a new chance for me to start from scratch. And I mean to. I have some new year's resolutions I made, some of them the same as last year's January, some of them new and I have a really good feeling about 2014, I just know it has something amazing in store. :) 

Yesterday (and the day before) I was surprised with two gifts from my friends Urša and Eda. Urša got me an Alverde hand cream with calendula (one of my favourites) with a lovely candle and a caramel chocolate (yum yum) as a New Year's gift, although I'm sure the amazing party she threw was even better. :) And Eda gave me my birthday gift, which was the Origins eye cream I've been eyeing for way too long. :) Tried it out today, it literally brightens up my face! 

In general, it was a good start of the year, I came home yesterday afternoon, congratulated my grandparents, replaced my bed linen with freshly washed sheets and today I went to work, so far no stress, no negative thoughts. :) 

Hope you're enjoying the new year, Love, N. xx 

 photo 5a633e60-35cd-4a7e-b4f2-cd73a39f4bc1_zpsa52306d1.jpg
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ta krema za roke je pa res ful dobra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja super je, zadnje čase sem nora na te z ognjičem, kamilico in podobnimi stvarmi. :)

      Delete
  2. GinZing gre direktno na moj London shopping list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz ziher kupim februarja še tisti GinZing moisturizing creme! :)

      Delete
  3. Origins review, pliz!!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me veseli, da ti je všeč! :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tole od Origins bi pa tud js rabila, sploh če je res tako učinkovita :)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig