Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: l'Angelica Anti-Dandruff Hair Shampoo + New Haircut!

 photo f21293cd-b189-4c1e-a2e4-45214aa3d9b0_zps634e8000.jpg
l'Angelica Anti-Dandruff Hair Shampoo*
For the last two months I've been having trouble with dandruff. Yeah, apparently the snow that was supposed to be falling outside, relocated to my head, yay for me. So I've been using this shampoo. First thing I noticed, it lathers a lot, which I really love with hair shampoos. It really annoys me when I waste all that product on my hair, just because a shampoo won't lather at all. This shampoo contains extracts of nettle and hawthorne, and has a lovely herbal smell. I completely abandoned any love I had for sweet and fruity smells, I'm all up on that herb shit, if you know what I mean. Oh, and I don't mean drugs, just herbal smells. As far as taking care of dandruff goes I have to say I didn't see a big improvement at the beginning, but I see a major improvement now. The last few times I washed my hair I didn't notice any dandruff at all. All in all, I was very happy with this product!

Zadnja dva meseca sem imela težave s prhljajem. Ja, očitno je sneg namesto, da bi padal zunaj, začel padati po moji glavi, juhu. Tako sem začela uporabljati ta šampon. Prva stvar, ki sem jo opazila je, da se zelo peni, kar mi je pri šamponih za lase izjemno všeč. Najbolj mi gre na živce, ko porabim preveč šampona samo zato ker se ne peni kaj dosti. Ta šampon vsebuje izvlečke koprive in gloga, kar mi je bilo zelo všeč, saj sem popolnoma opustila moje navdušenje nad sladkimi in sadnimi vonji in sem trenutno čisto nora na zeliščne stvari. Kar se tiče odstranjevanja prhljaja na začetku nisem opazila velike izboljšave, zdaj, po dveh, treh tednih pa je veliko boljše. Zadnjih nekajkrat, ko sem si oprala lase, prhljaja sploh nisem opazila. S tem izdelkom sem res zelo zadovoljna. :)

Kupite ga lahko na spletni strani www.bodizenska.si.

And as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I got a haircut! It was quite a change to say the least, my hairdresser chopped half of my hair off and the result was a longish ombre bob. I am so happy with it, I liked my long blonde hair, but it was so bad I really needed to do something. The reactions were mixed, some people apparently don't think it suits me, but I really don't care anymore. I am very happy with how it turned out and the fact that they can be healthy again. I've seen a lot of bloggers and YouTubers chop their hair off (it kinda sounds like I'm talking about chopping hands, lol) and those ladies look FOINE. Even when I look at my old photos, I think, damn girl all that unnecessary hair and look how fresh it is now. Plus don't get me started on how easy and effortless washing and styling is now. If you're thinking of getting your hair cut, and you're still having doubts, I leave you with this haircut-appreciation post by Lily Melrose, she really says it all. 

P.S.: Oh, and apparently I also suck at taking selfies, it's difficult enough to take photos of this haircut, I could never actually capture how chic it looked, and I always ended up looking like I'm posing for a mugshot or I'm stoned out of my mind. 

*Item kindly gifted to me for review purposes.

Happy weekend, babes!
N. xx



 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps4556391c.jpg


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. fuuul mi je všeč tvoja nova frizurca ! Res ti lepo paše :) .. Tud sama sem že dostikrat razmišljala, da bi spet na tako kratko šla :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super frizurca, zelo ti paše! ;)

    www.nootsoskinnygenes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw kak si kjut! Ful lušna frizurca!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelooo mi je všeč:) Jaz imam tako frizuro že zelo dolgo nagledano pa verjetno nikoli ne bom izbrala poguma. Se mi zdi, da mogoče dolžina ni primerna za moj obraz. In ti rahli kodrčki - heaven!:)) Zelo ti paše;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tile kodrčki na to dolžino las izpadejo res božansko in ful ti paše nova frizurca :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sexy...:) lp from Idrija;)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig