Saturday, January 4, 2014

Yesterday's Drugstore Dash

Yesterday I met a friend of mine for coffee and since I was in town, I decided to do a quick drugstore dash. Essie Button fans will know what I mean. :) This was literally a dash, because I already knew what I wanted to buy, had a quick look around for anything else, nothing sparked my interest, bought it and left. I needed a new toothbrush, a new concealer, a new liquid foundation, a new mascara and a new setting powder. I ended up buying just three of those things. The Catrice Light Reflecting concealer seemed really cool and the packaging is so sleek and elegant, I had to buy it. I was recommended to try the Essence I <3 Extreme mascara, it's supossed to be really great for a small price. I already love the brush and I'm eager to try it out. Last of all, I got myself a new toothbrush - I only noticed when I got home that it has glitter, teehee. :)

As far as other things on my wishlist go, I'm running out of my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and I'd love to repurchase it, since it is sooo great, but I'd also like to try something new. Also, I'm almost through with my Catrice 18h liquid foundation. I'm having a bit of a dilemma, because I don't know if I should just buy another drugstore foundation or invest in something more expensive? I'm thinking about the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation or the YSL Youth Eliberator Serum foundation. Any thoughts, recommendations?

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend,
N. xx


 photo 851b32fb-1f09-42bd-9b0d-114d1168e453_zps40a70f2f.jpg
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Essence maskara je dobra, čeprav meni je boljša tista cela črna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prej sem jo probala, pa mi je kar fajn zaenkrat. :) Essence ma tok teh maskar, da se kar zgubiš tam. :D

      Delete
  2. Če ti je všel Rimmel Stay matte, lahko mogoče preiskusiš še Essence All about matt, meni osebno je še boljši kot Stay matte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O hvala za priporočilo, bom pošpegala naslednjič, ko bom kupovala! :)

      Delete
  3. Super maskara :)) In zdaj grem ravno gledat nov video od Essie :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also love that mascara
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. te zobne krtačke so najboljše! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaz vedno samo to zobno štetko uporabljam. (:

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig