Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: Lavera Wildrose Hydrating Day Cream

 photo 19d6f02f-f7ac-4f1d-8c46-c0cd8128ef1f_zpsb3ec1866.jpg

Lavera Wilrose Hydrating Day Cream*

A few days ago, when the postman still delivered in the midst of ice and snow, I got a package from ecco-verde. Some of you have probably already seen what I got, because I posted a photo on my Instagram profile. I got two Lavera products, which I have never used before. I heard a lot of nice reviews and I'm always up for trying out something new. Plus, I've been trying to include more natural beauty and skincare items in my routine lately. If you haven't heard of Lavera before, it is a cruelty-free, natural cosmetics brand, present in the beauty industry for more than 25 years. They have a very strict policy regarding their ingredients, so everything natural, gluten-free, nothing synthetic.

This lovely Lavera moisturizer basically had me at wild rose and macademia. I love it when a product contains natural extracts, especially if they're herbs such as lavender, camomile, calendula, or flowers such as rose, for that matter. This moisturizer aldo contains almond, coconut, shea and cocoa oil, so you know your skin is getting the best stuff possible. It has a really lovely, simple scent and a nice texture. It's very creamy and you only need a small amount to cover your face, which is very practical, because this little buddy is seriously tiny at 30ml. I usually have oily to combination skin in the summer and as soon as it starts to get cold, my skin gets dry. This is where my moisturizers come in. I absolutely hate the feeling of stiff, dry skin, so I moisturize it every day. I used this product in the mornings and I saw that it leaves my skin really hydrated, which is evident even a couple of hours later (if I'm at home, without make up). As far as their 24 hour promise goes, I wouldn't bet on it, but it does feel like my skin is quenched for a good while. It might leave your face feeling a bit greasy, but it shouldn't be a problem if you don't exaggerate with the amount you apply to your face. In my experience, it sunk in quite quickly.

If you're a natural beauty lover or a beauty lover in general and you're looking for a nice moisturizer, I'd recommend this one. I didn't read any reviews before ordering it and I am very happy with it. You can get it for 10,89€ at ecco-verde.si and be sure to check out some other products in Lavera's wild rose line. 

P.S.: They also have a lavender line, I felt obligated to write this as a gigantic lavender lover. :)

*Item kindly gifted to me for review purposes.

Have a lovely evening,
N. xx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Srečnica! Jaz bi tudi poskusila kaj Laverinega :))
    Sem imela enkrat eno modro verzijo z jojobinim oljem in je bla must have, pa je potem nisem nikjer več našla:( Hvala za tole oceno, mogoče se celo odločim in kupim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz te stvari že leta gledam v DMu pa jih nikoli nisem kupila, ne vem zakaj. :) Oh, jojobino olje, to mam pa še preveč rada! Drugače je res fajn kremica, se mi zdi da zna bit pri teh stvareh meja med navlaženo in mastno kožo precej tanka, ampak je tale vlažilna krema ravno prav. :) Vsaj za moj tip kože. :) Hvala ti za komentar! ;)

      Delete
  2. Zgleda super in pa lušna fotka! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, ta bi bla pomojem tut zame fajn za pozimi. Una kremca za pod oči iz te linije je tut huda;) Tk lepo navlaži. Luštn post;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, na tista sm pa čist pozabila! Upam, da ti fajn služ. ;) Hvala, bejb! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Tudi jaz uporabljam to kremo že 2 meseca in je zelo primerna za kožo z aknami, ker ne vsebuje komedogenih sestavin (ne maši pore). Ena izmed redkih(:

    Crayons and Beads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O super, moram še mami priporočit, ma zelo problematično kožo in težko najde kaj pametnega zase. Mogoče bo tud njej všeč. :)

      Delete
  5. Zveni super :)! Lušna fotka + post :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lavera products - I actually am using the 24 hour Wild Rose moisturiser to combat the harsh UK winter, it's brilliant, and a cheaper alternative to Dr Hauschka's rose cream. New to your blog - love it! P x

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig