Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Food: A Fresh Spring Salad

 photo a59c4d1f-523e-47d5-b9c8-1885774a8aeb_zps46a651ef.jpg 
I haven't posted any recipes lately and I simply had to share this improvised salad I threw together the other day. I was feeling a bit peckish and wanted something light and filling at the same time, so I put together a salad out of rocket, tomatoes, a few cubes of cheese and tuna. I usually put onion on my salads as well, but I forgot this time, no idea why. I guess I was too hungry. :) 

Anyway I am sooo excited for these warmer months ahead of us, I can't wait to pick our own vegetables from the garden. :) We are planning on growing our own sweet potatoes this year, so I'm looking forward to that as well! 

Feel free to share your favourite salad recipe with me! :)

Love,
N. xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Simple and delicious! this is exactly my kind of salad! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlična kombinacija:) Mi je tako všeč, da si jo bom kar naredila za večerjo, če najdem tuno doma:) Ni lepšega kot pomlad in poletje, ko trgaš svežo zelenjavo iz lastnega vrta:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juhu, me veseli da sem te navdušila! ;) Se strinjam, ne morem prehvalit domače solate in vsega ostalega! :)

      Delete
  3. Mmmm zgleda slastno :)) Jaz se pa nikoli ne spomnim, da bi si sir narezala na kockice zraven, bom naslednjič definitivno preizkusila! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig