Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mini Drugstore Haul

 photo bad51c70-713a-4ee8-ab93-2c5154a02ce3_zpsdd669963.jpg

Yesterday I went make-up shopping. I was super excited and then very disappointed when I saw the offer at drogerie markt wasn't as good as I expected. I was dying to get the Bourjois Happy Light foundation, but they didn't have it. So I opted for the L'Oréal Lumi Magique foundation, recommended to me by Živa. I bought the Rose Porcelain shade and did a quick tryout yesterday evening when I came home and it seems really nice and dewy, plus I got the shade right, yay! I also spent a few minutes by the Essie stand and wanted to take with me at least four shades, but decided just on Lilacism. In the future I'll probably go back for Blanc, Bachelorette Bash, and Cute as a Button. So many gorgeous shades! Lastly, I picked up a Maybelline Sweet and Tasty lip gloss, just because I own only one other lip gloss, which is my Lily Lolo one in Whisper .  

Enjoy your Sunday!
N. xx

 photo d5e33a48-a567-449e-a922-e1df3c5d2ee2_zps540c9495.jpg

 photo 209aab3b-c0d6-49b0-8934-9778e5766235_zps97005ffd.jpg
   photo cdd15788-fcf0-4091-a74f-21ef7add7321_zps43cf39ea.jpg
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lep glos, iščem neki podobnega, sam bi rajš šminko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool how you can get Manhattan at yout drugstore!
    we can only get a few things from that line online,
    also would love to see a review of the lumi foundation ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tale glos je res super (: !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilacism zgleda zelo lepo. Bi ti pa res ful priporočala, da si naslednjič Blanc nabaviš. The best bel lak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. se tudi jst strinjam essie blanc je čudovit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jes tut razmišljam o Blanc-u, ker ga use tuk hvalje. Sm si kupila ene tri mesce nazaj bel lak od Colorame in ni za nikamor; namažeš dvakrat pa se še vedno vidijo tiste zoprne lise, ker ni dost prekrivn. U belga se res splača investirat! Ej Lumi Magique review, prosim! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig