Monday, April 28, 2014

April Favourites


What a lovely weekend I had! First a Saturday of sheer chillout and then a Sunday of family lunches and gatherings. It's always nice to have some time off. I also made a cheeky ASOS order last night, I ordered some beauty bits that have been rolling around my wishlist for the past six months, only to be slapped in the face with a 30% discount this morning. This is what I hate the most, finally ordering stuff I've wanted for the longest time and then finding out I was a day too early. Ugh, ASOS I love you, but I also hate your guts. 

Anyways, I thought I'd do my monthly favourites today. They ended up being colour co-ordinated, completely unintentionally. :) First off, we have the Elie Saab signature fragrance. I got this last Christmas as a gift and it was such a lovely surprise, because the lady that gave it to me didn't even know I've had it on my wishlist. It is quite a strong scent. If you're wondering about the notes, there's orange blossom, ylang-ylang, honey, rose, patchouli and amber. I love the bottle, the whole design of it and of course the scent. It gives you that 'I'm-A-Strong-Woman' feeling when you're wearing it.

Next is the Bdellium 785 Tapered Blending brush I already reviewed here. I've been using it everytime I did an eyeshadow look and it works absolutely lovely. It is fluffy enough to blend eyeshadow to perfection.

Then there's two Essie nail polishes. I kinda fell in love with Essie, I have to say. I have a quite nice collection of spring colours right now and I can't see myself buying any other brand for now. Essie just delivers in every aspect. The shades I've been using most this month are Fiji and Bachelorette Bash

My favourite moisturizer of the month has to be the Lavera Wildrose Hydrating Day Cream. It is very thick, which is why it's my go-to moisturizer when my skin is feeling very dry and tight. It smells divine and it leaves my skin super soft and nurished. Full review here.

Last but not least is my new Samsung phone cover I got at Ebay. I've wanted a flip case for as long as I can remember, because I'm still hurting over how I broke my phone screen the first week I got it. I opted for the classy white colour and I'm very happy with it. It came with a clear sticker for the screen, a little piece of fabric to wipe it and a little pencil thing to use on your screen. Don't know how they're called. :)

My random favourites of this month:

TV Show: Lost
Movie: The Hobbit - The Desolation Of Smaug
YouTube Channel: Karima McKimmie

I hope you've had a lovely April! :)
Love, 
N. xx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The make up bag is lovely, as are the Essie nail polishes, I may have a bit of an Essie addiction! Ive just finished re-watching Lost again and I still love it, it's a classic :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now at season 6 and I'm dying to see how it all turns out. :D xx

      Delete
  2. Karima je super, ful se lepo liči<3 In joooj krneki za Asos popust! Upam, daboš imela prihodnjič več sreče :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jooj pa ne spet s tem popustam:o Luštn je ta ovitk za telefon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh Asos koda, jaz jo pa kar čakam v nedogled...:S A mogoče veš če še velja?;) Essie Fiji je čudovit, ko bo naslednjič akcija v DMu bo moj:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne, ni je več. :/ Ti ga le kupi, je super odtenek. ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Hey gorgeous, I was just browsing through and stumbled upon your blog - You have a lovely blog with interesting posts! I followed you via gfc - keep in touch :) xoxo

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig