Saturday, April 12, 2014

Essie Lilacism


I have oficially started spring with a lovely lilac Essie shade called Lilacism. It is right up my alley, cool and soft, suitable for my light skin tone and it goes with lots of my outfits. It is fully opaque in two coats and lasts for a very long time. It didn't start chipping for almost a whole week, whereas Licorice, for example, started as soon as I put it on. I can already see this being my spring/summer staple. I am picking up two more Essie shades tomorrow, one will definitely be Blanc, but I'm not sure about the second one, any suggestions? :)

What is your favourite spring nail shade? :)
N. xx
  photo 5b59488a-024b-4a4c-9baf-157f18314d12_zps7060eec9.jpg 2  photo 14af933b-4c9a-441d-b900-5d3b339f1147_zps1ce26436.jpg
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Lep. :) Js vedno stojim pred Essie stojalom in se ne morem odločit katerega bi vzela. Se mi zdijo kar dragi in nočem vzet kakšnega, ki se bo takoj okrušil. Za pomladne dni bi pa najrajši imela enega ful obstojnega v nežno roza/skoraj nude odtenku. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour! It's one of my faves for spring :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour for the Spring season! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luštna barva! Jaz imam en zelo podoben odtenek od Barry M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Adore this color.

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect spring colour!

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig