Monday, April 7, 2014

Printable: Love Yourself First

 photo loveyourselffirst_zpsef694e61.jpg 

There's no way of getting around this, it's Monday. I'll just skip the whole I hate Mondays, Mondays are the worst blurb and go to something I did yesterday in hopes of making our Monday better. It's my first printable and I really hope it brightens your day and remembers you how important it is to have a good relationship with yourself, to nourish and cherish yourself and keep in mind that you have to love yourself first, before you can love anyone else. It might sound a bit weird, but I now know what message it brings across. I hope you start your Monday on a positive note! You can download a pdf file here.

Have a great day!
N. xx
SHARE:

2 comments

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig