Friday, April 4, 2014

The LRP Bunch

 photo 3554ba21-5b76-441d-b8dc-65736d4eb3ef_zps359c9baf.jpg

LRP Physiological Soothing Toner
LRP Effaclar Duo
LRP Effaclar Mat
LRP Rosealiac UV Legere

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, La Roche Posay is one of my favourite skincare brands, so here is a little round up off my LRP collection. I am missing the LRP Micellar Solution here, but I've unfortunately ran out of it. I will most definitely repurchase it since it is one of the best micellar solutions I've ever tried. I also just recently got the Effaclar Duo+, which I reviewed here and the Effaclar Foaming Cleansing Gel, which I haven't used that much and I'd rather wait a bit until I can give a proper review on it. :)

I've been using the LRP Physiological Soothing Toner since last summer, every time I removed my make up. I wanted to make sure all of my make up was properly off and that's why I turned to a toner. As you can see on the photo, it is on its last legs, or better said was on its last legs, because it disappeared from the bathroom the other day. Conclusion: my mumsie threw it away as soon as she saw it was empty (hence why I'll never be able to do empties posts). It was a really nice addition to my evening skincare routine, even if I have never before used a cleansing toner and wasn't sure what I should expect of it. I was really happy with it, not only just as a finishing touch to my cleansing routine, but also as a mid-of-the-day quick cleansing swipe - I like to tone my skin in the hotter months to get rid of the shiny face situation.

Next is an old saviour of mine, the LRP Effaclar Duo. I went back to it after having a rather bad experience with the new Effaclar Duo+ and I still have no idea why it didn't work for me. Y U no love me, Effaclar Duo+? *sad face* Anyways, the old formula has worked wonders for me in the past. I bought it first to clear up a horrible breakout I got from an expired night cream and it helped tremendously. I have, however, heard from my best friend that it might get too drying on the cheeks, so I use it on my T-zone only. So, if you buy one thing from La Roche Posay, it has to be this baby right here!

The LRP Effaclar Mat I've been using on days when my skin got oily, which wasn't too often in the past few months, but I believe I'll get a lot of use out of it in the summer. My skin type is very bipolar, in the winter I have dry skin and in the summer it gets oily. After a few uses I notices it got rid of my shiny face sitch and kept it very nourished, smooth and moisturized. Even my mom loves it (we now have to share). So I'm set for the warmer moths with my mattifying moisturizer. :)

Last but not least I have to mention the LRP Rosaliac UV Legere Anti-Redness Moisturizer. It is intended for normal to combination skin, but you can get the Riche version for dry skin as well. I bought this a while ago to battle my flushed cheeks, which are in no way Karima McKimmie cute, but make me look more like a distressed farm girl. Lately I've been using it with my L'Oréal Lumi Magique foundation and it does a lovely job at concealing my redness. I'll do a more detailed review in the future. :)

So those are my LRP goodies, do you have any you're particularly fond of? :)


Love,
N. xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post!La Roche Posay has some good products! I'm a huge fan of the Effaclar Duo is such a saviour as you said! ;) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with La Roche Posay at the moment! I can't get enough of their products and my skin loves them!

    Lovely blog by the way!
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig