Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tunesday: Ben Howard

 photo tunesday2_zpsdb7f4ef8.jpg

It's Tunesday again! :) Today I'm tipping my hat off to the wonderful Brit, Ben Howard. I heard about him through a friend's recommendation a few years ago and have been listening to him for quite a while. He has a wonderful voice and his songwriting gets to me every time. If you're into indie folk than you'll probably like this. I got so fond of his music, basically everytime I listen to his songs I mentally transport myself to Ireland (especially when listening to Old Pine, the video for which was filmed at the Ireland coast), which is my favourite place in the world and has a very special meaning to me. I have no idea why, it just does. :) His music kind of sits with my rustic Ireland idea. You have to give Every Kingdom a listen, it is just a dream.

Are you a fan? :)
N. xx

 
     


 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. zanga pa res še nisem slišala. Lepi komadi :)! Grejo na playlisto :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig