Monday, May 26, 2014

New: Warehouse Clubmaster-Style Sunglasses


I made a sneaky little ASOS order the other day and while I wept over two items not fitting (very Murphy's Law-esque particularly the ones I liked most) I am happy to say I got a lovely new pair of Clubmaster-inspired sunglasses. They are by Warehouse, which does a bunch of other really cool sunglasses styles and I really recommend them if you're on a budget and don't feel like squeezing out for a pair of Ray Ban's Clubmasters. They cost approximately 20€ and I got them here.

In other news, I got two days off from work and I'll be spending them sighing with desperation behind my notebooks and Uni study books. Wish me luck!

Love,
N. xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sem ponavljanka sestavljanka in sem jih že zanč naročila :P In fino se uči! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so nice!! I've always wanted a pair of RayBans in this style but as you say - didn't want to shell out like £100 for them!!! What a great alternative, I'll be picking these up for sure! T xx

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig