Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review: NARS Blush in Douceur


NARS Blush in Douceur

A while ago I only had one blush - my good old coral Essence blush. I can imagine Živa a.k.a. The Crazy Blusher Lady is probably gasping for air right now, but that's the truth. I'm nothing if not efficient and I was happy with one shade for a long time. But a few months ago I ventured into the magical world that is There's-other-blusher-shades-than-coral and treated myself to a NARS blush in the shade Douceur. Douceur is a blush with a tongue-twisting French name and a lovely natural bronzy taupe colour. I love it for the sheer fact that it suits my fair skin tone really well. I will never need a bronzer or a contour with this blush as it has all that packed in already. It is quite pigmented and stays on the cheeks for a good amount of time. I expected nothing less, to be honest. I first saw it on Jen's and Rebecca's channels and being the efficient and stingy person that I am (there was the possibility I might shed almost 30€ for a blush I'd end up hating, thus bawling my eyes out) I studied their reviews and swatches for ages until finally taking a leap of faith and splurging. This is my first NARS product and I got it at Look Fantastic. I already loved that website before, but now that I know they ship NARS to Slovenia? Lush! A week or two ago I also invested in a (more affordable) Sleek blush, which I will review soon. Let's keep the shade a secret for now. :)

What is your favourite blush shade?

Love,
N. xx



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. One blusher? MADNESS! Glad you love it dear :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having such a beautiful skin - you don't need more blushes. Your skin is amazing and you shouldn't hide it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind! :)) Thank you, darling. <3

      Delete
  3. Oooo res je lep tale blusher :) In super si namazana Nina !

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig