Sunday, July 20, 2014

Review: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Moisturizer


Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Moisturizer*

Say hello to the wonderfulness that is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal light moisturizer! This review is long overdue, but I really wanted to take my time, try this product out thoroughly and see if it suits my skin or if it breaks me out. I was absolutelly thrilled when I got this in the mail, because I'm a huge fan of Vichy and I've been using their products for quite some time. 

The Aqualia Thermal line promises the so called dynamic moisture. Basically, our skin sometimes loses moisture only in certain parts of our face, and stays put in the others. The Vichy Aqualia Thermal range promises to deliver moisture to the entirety of your beautiful face. Besides (the obvious) thermal water, it contains three other moisturizing ingredients, one of them being hyaluronic acid, which contains water inside your skin and provides a longer feeling of moisturized skin. There's a light version for normal to combination skin and a rich version for dry or very dry skin.

I was lucky enough to receive the light version, since I don't really need rich, thick moisturizers once the winter is over and I was on the lookout for a very light, air-like day cream. I have to say I was really happy with this one, the texture of it is super airy and fluffy, kind of like a gel whipped cream, if that makes any sense at all. Something light was all my skin needed for that extra care during the day without a greasy feeling. I was very happy to see that it didn't break me out, which some moisturizers tend to do. I don't know, it's like my skin can't take the nourishing, it's just WATER, YO!? The scent is so gorgeous, I could spend all day sniffing the pot, seriously. I go crazy for gentle, powdery scents and this is just the loveliest scent ever. It reminds me of those expensive, luxurious creams I used to steal from my mum when I was a teenager (thank God my mom doesn't read my blog) and thus I feel like a rich girl as well. A rich girl with no money in the bank, lol. Thankfully you can get this feeling for just 20€ for a 50ml pot.

Oh, I almost forgot! I was really impressed by the packaging as well, the pot has a lid with a mirror on top! :) It's really convenient. I recently moved some of my skincare items from my bathroom to my nightstand, because it's sometimes easier to apply all my creams and stuff right before bed (yeah, I'm that lazy) and I can look at myself in the mirror on the lid while applying the cream, perfect!

There's also a lip balm and a eye roll-on in this range, which I'd love to try out as well. Have you tried the Aqualia Thermal range yet? :)

*Item kindly gifted to me for review purposes.

Lots of love,
N. xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Predleti sem preizkusila to verzijo (nevm ali je bila lih ta ali pa njena starejsa predhodnica). Krema mi je bila super, lepo je navlazila kožo, vendar je ni zmastila. Pa še super je dišala.

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig