Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New: H&M Bag


Guess who graduated University last week? *point at herself* This gurl! I was so happy to finish my undergraduate English and Spanish studies and with a very good grade, too! When I left the classroom after my oral part of the exam I just knew I had to treat myself someway and this beauty from H&M came to mind immediately. I spotted it on one of my shopping trips this month but I didn't want to spend too much money on everyhing. But now I had a very good excuse. :) Plus I've wanted a stylish, a bit larger bag for a while because my black Zara office city bag is simply too heavy for everyday use. And I also have to tap myself on the shoulder for investing in somehing other than black, blue and gray looks quite chic, right?

Hope you're having a wonderful day! :)
N. xx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Čist je huda torbica :)) pa čestitke za diplomo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čestitam :) Lepo darilo si izbrala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag, I may have to pick up this baby myself :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tudi z moje strani čestitke (: In dobra izbira!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čestitke, za diplomo in torbico :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. čist je huda! sestrca od moje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Felicidades! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig