Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review: Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm


Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

The Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing balm has been on my wishlist for absolute ages. And then my awesome mom - my fellow skincare connoisseur - goes and gives it to me as a present. Perfect! I am a big fan of Clinique as it is and when this particular cleansing product got popular on the web I knew I had to try it. 

In the summer I lean more to mattifying cleansing foams, because my skin goes more on the oily side. But in the colder months I get dry patches and my skin generally feels tired and tight and not in a good youthful skin kinda way. That is why I need something more nourishing, rich and soothing to take off my makeup and cleanse my skin. This is where this cleansing balm kicks in. 

It has the consistency of a buttery solid balm, which turns into a silky cream texture upon application. I usually use it in the evening, wet my face first with some water and scoop a small amount of the balm from the pot. You don't have to slap on tons, a little goes a long way. I exaggerated a bit when I got it and I'm sadly already half way done with it. 

Anyways, I apply it all over my cheeks, chin and forehead, rinse it off and then gently remove my eye makeup, which sometimes needs a bit of extra tending to, but it's a walk in the park with this cleansing balm. It is also very easy to rinse off for the ones worrying you might It literally melts all of your makeup and leaves your skin feeling plump, soft and squeaky clean.

Next on my list is definitely the Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm. Have you ever used a cleansing balm?

Lots of love,
N. xx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ohh, tudi na moji wishlisti je tale balm ze zelo dolgo, super review :) Upam da mi ga enkrat rata dobit. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabim en "Like"button za tale post

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig