Thursday, April 16, 2015

New: Nike Roshe Run


Hello! There's a new addition to my wardrobe and it's these Nike Roshe babies. I've been lusting over a new pair of sneakers since winter started wearing off and I knew I didn't want to repurchase the low white Converse because I got a bit sick of them and they always put blisters on my feet. I wanted to go with a comfier version and Nike Roshe were the perfect choice. 

I first fell in love with the dark grey ones, but I was told those are the mens' model and I was shown these, which are the womens' model and I ended up liking them even more. They are white-ish gray, or better said, silver, with a white sole, white laces and the signature Nike logo in silver. I've worn them every day since and I am in love. They go together with every outfit and are incredibly comfortable. 

I got them at Nike Shop in the centre of Ljubljana for approximately 90€. You can also order them from Superge.si, but you'll end up paying 5€ for postage, because you have to buy over 100€ to get free postage. I recommend you check the models online and see which models you can find in a store nearby and in which sizes.

What do you think of these, yay or nay? :)

Love,
N. xx



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Jaz tudi iščem zamenjavo za bele allstarke - navdušena nad tvojo izbiro! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Manca! :) Sem opazila da ima Pull&Bear tudi luštne bele superge, take čisto simpl. :) xx

      Delete
  2. wauuu nore soo!! Mislm da je zdej čs da si jih grem še jst iskat :)) res lepe <3

    ReplyDelete

© Nina in the Spring. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig